We have put together a checklist to make your purchase online as smooth as possible - with stone being a natural product and heavy item, we hope this helps.
- Please ensure you order a minimum of 10 to 15% more to cover wastage and the few breaks that could occur in transit and installation - this is very normal with natural stone.
- Check your delivery postcode to see if you are in the FREE delivery area - see our SHIPPING section for areas not covered and get in touch for a quote.
- Delivery is between Monday to Friday, 8am to 5.30pm and must be signed for.
- We will provide the delivery company your number so they can book delivery with you directly, they will typically call you the day after we dispatch your order. It is important we have your correct contact number(s). If you have not been called within 48hrs of your order being dispatched please contact our office so we can assist you.
- Check the DELIVERY section section so you know how delivery is made (tail-lift, kerb-side)
- Receiving your order - please sign the paperwork with the phrase "UNCHECKED FOR DAMAGES". We cannot pursue any claims if the paperwork is not marked as such.
- Breakages - every effort is taken to ensure the stone arrives undamaged, with it being a natural product breakages can occur and therefore the first 5% or 5 slabs (which ever is the highest) of any damage is not covered. If it is greater than this level please email detailed pictures evidencing the scale of the damage within 48hrs of receipt and will will refund on the meterage. Replacements are not sent unless the nature of the damage is excessive, typically this would be 30% (i.e. due to crate being dropped, mechanical impact etc.)
- Returns are accepted 14 days after order has been received. The cost of the return is at the buyers expense and there may be a restocking fee of up to between 10 to 20% subject to product(s) ordered. We request customers contact us first so we can advise the procedure to follow if a return needs to be made