Grey slate paving - here we feature the 900x600 format - watch the video to find out why so many customers have these slate paving slabs on their shortlist. The 800x400 format although smaller shares all the same characteristics as its big brother. A premium slab that oozes quality without the matching price tag. You wont be disappointed !
Grey slate paving slabs in 800x400 format is one of our best sellers -this "designer" size format adds a slight twist to the regular rectangular 600x400 and 600x300 format and gives the project a slight twist. They are of course machined on the underside to create a very consistent 20mm (nominal) depth for super fast installation, these slabs have crisp sawn sides with a gently textured riven surface. Very premium and will be sure to transform any living space.
Features and benefits
- Thickness 800 x 400 x 20mm calibrated depth
- Subtle riven surface imparting a chic and classy look
- Predominately grey in colour with tinge of green and blue hues that are amplified in different lighting scenes - less overall variation in colour spectrum compared to the black slate paving 800x400
- Will look darker and slightly more greenish when wet
- When sealed there is minimum overall change in colour compared to the the black slate slabs
- Suits modern and contemporary designs
- Sample service available to check colour and texture so you can be confident of your purchase
- Full crate covers 16.60m2 and works out just £28/m2 delivered to most UK areas. Coverage assumes joint width of approximately 10mm
- All slabs are sourced from Brazil, imported directly using our own team - buy direct and save
Full crates or split crates ?
- Buying full crates offers the best value as these crates are shipped directly from our sea-port based warehouses - currently we have warehouses in Basildon (Essex) and Felixstowe (Suffolk).
- Split crate options whilst slightly more expensive - and this extra costs allows us to cover the additional cost of transport to our inland central warehouse in Milton Keynes, packing and handling but it avoids you spending extra money on an additional full crate. If in any doubt, just get in touch and we will be happy to help you work out the most cost effective option.
Our Brazilian Operation
Large slate blocks - on their way to our team
Our Team in Brazil - customers getting the thumbs up !
We import our Brazilian slate under our product brand RioSlate and also export to other European countries like Holland and Germany, whilst we work with a number of quarry owners we have invested in our own production with one of our quarry partners that gives us greater advantages than merely "buying and selling" - these benefits are passed on to our customers in terms of better quality and competitive prices.
For large scale projects (circa 200m2+) we can manufacture specific sizes and finishes as per your requirements and take care of the logistics from production to delivery. For further details of this service please get in touch and we will be happy to explain the process in more detail.
Delivery and online checklist
- All prices include VAT and delivery to most UK areas - see delivery for more information
- Please also review our online checlist - this will ensure a smooth purchase online, it covers those often asked questions for your peace of mind. If you are unsure of any aspect, please do get in touch and one of our team will be happy to assist you.
- If you need any help or advice please call us anytime on 01908 46 46 56 - we have a 24/7 live answering service so you can be assured your call will be answered
- If you prefer to send a message why not use our convenient WhatsApp messenger app where you can send a message directly from your mobile. It's the little green phone icon at the bottom left of the screen. One of our team will respond within a few hours - sometimes a few minutes!