In this video we highlight the key features of these beautiful slabs paving slabs in our 800x400 format - the 900 x 600 format has the same characteristics in all respects ie. colour, texture, thickness calibrated to 20mm, the only difference is the size, its the largest size currently in our range of slate paving slabs
Black slate paving slabs in our 900x600 format - the firm favorite especially for customers with larger areas to cover, less joint lines, faster installation suits larger projects and by far this is the most popular size when areas to be covered are around the 50m2 and above mark. If you like the large format of these slabs you will not be disappointed. It has all the features like the smaller formats slabs i.e.calibrated 20mm (nominal), with crisp sawn edges and a gentle textured riven surface - just bigger in size and definitely will give you the wow factor, without breaking the bank
Features and benefits
- Thickness 900 x 600 x 20mm calibrated depth
- Subtle riven surface imparting a chic and classy look
- Anthracite / dark grey colour - greater range of colour tones compared to the Cloud Grey
- Will look darker when wet and tonal colour variations will show up more vividly
- Suits modern and contemporary designs
- Sample service available to check colour and texture so you can be confident of your purchase
- Each full crate covers 18.50m2 assuming a joint width of circa 10mm
- All slabs are sourced from Brazil, imported directly using our own team - buy direct and save
Full crates or split crates ?
Buying full crates is always going to offer you the best value as these crates are shipped directly
from our sea port based warehouses to customers addresses across the UK.
Split crate options incur a slightly higher cost as these crates have to be transported
from our sea port based warehouses to our central warehouse in Milton Keynes
. Here they are custom made / re-packed
to provide the quantity required and are shipped to our customers address. The benefit to customers is to save money by not having to buy a full crate when a split crate option may work out more cost effective
If in any doubt, just get in touch and we will be happy to help.
Our Brazilian Operation
Large slate blocks - on their way to our team
Our Team in Brazil - customers getting the thumbs up !
We import our Brazilian slate under our product brand RioSlate and also export to other European countries like Holland and Germany, whilst we work with a number of quarry owners we have invested in our own production with one of our quarry partners that gives us greater advantages than merely "buying and selling" - these benefits are passed on to our customers in terms of better quality and competitive prices.
For large scale projects (circa 200m2+) we can manufacture specific sizes and finishes as per your requirements and take care of the logistics from production to delivery. For further details of this service please get in touch and we will be happy to explain the process in more detail.
Delivery and online checklist
- All prices include VAT and delivery to most UK areas - see delivery for more information
- Please also review our online checlist - this will ensure a smooth purchase online, it covers those often asked questions for your peace of mind. If you are unsure of any aspect, please do get in touch and one of our team will be happy to assist you.
- If you need any help or advice please call us anytime on 01908 46 46 56 - we have a 24/7 live answering service so you can be assured your call will be answered
- If you prefer to send a message why not use our convenient WhatsApp messenger app where you can send a message directly from your mobile. It's the little green phone icon at the bottom left of the screen. One of our team will respond within a few hours - sometimes a few minutes!